Friday, July 3, 2009

seeing the cuzns


yestrday @ the feed mill brandon & i were wondering round & met up with williamrin who i havnt seen in a while. he stayed for lunch then invited me to come hang out with him & the cuzns. i grabbd my bag & went with him of course this was a great opportunitie! we headed out through al these winding back roads. finnaly we got there i hung out with becky & jake a lil bit with will. me & becky came up with a plan to mess with jake telling him wed get will to beat him up if he didnt let becky put make up on him wich strangly workd!( dont worry boutda beating up part they do that on a daily bases lol!) i took pix while she did the make up! what a good combination. haha he ran & washed it off as soon as he cood! i dont blame him. granny had givn me 10 bucks for me to take down with me. me & becky road there bikes down to the gas station me almost getting hit twice! not my fault sge left me lol! i got hot cheetos & she got funyuns. i soon regretd getting the hot ones lol! but i had fun with my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment